That's wonderful news!
btw - Mr. Donnie Sorah, previous JJ Kelly director, has returned to the area and is the new music department teaching fellow at UVA-Wise. His lovely wife is the new Coeburn band director.
Congrats to them both!
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
I didnt even know UVA wise had a marching band.
GO VOLS
It's been in place for just a couple years now - they're off to a good start.
http://www.wise.virginia.edu/college...chingband.html
http://www.wise.virginia.edu/college...andgift08.html
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Yeah I like Mr. Galyean. I am also glad that Donnie got onto teaching staff and didn't realize that Kelly had gotten a job at Coeburn.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
Fantastic news! The Smiths have done so much for our community. What a wonderful way for her to continue honoring her late husband who loved UVA-W so.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Bookmarks